Free Inspections with No Obligation
A professional roof inspection will cover the overall appearance of both the interior and exterior of your roof, they will look for signs of deterioration and physical damage such as;
- Cracks and Leaks in the Ceiling
- Condition of the fascia, gutters, drains, skylights, chimneys and vents
- Any damaged or missing shingles
- Water damage or water collection areas
- Damaged or missing flashing points
While some items on this list may seem evident to the untrained eye, there could be subtle signs that only an expert would notice.
Depending upon the pitch of your roof, a hands on inspection may not be possible, additionally damage to roofing materials, such as clay tiles, slate roofs or even metal roofs, could be possible. This is where Drone Technology comes in. Using a drone to perform a roof inspection or roof evaluation avoids these common issues, while providing you with a comprehensive report of issues that could have been otherwise missed.